Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Resolutions

It's that time of the year again: the end.

After what has been a mixed year, it's time to pick a new set of resolutions. Or actually two sets (one for myself personally, and one for the series).

Personally, I want to continue where the second half of 2010 left off. I had a successful Fall Semester (getting a 3.8 GPA) and I want to carry that through the spring. I also resolve to find an internship in Broadcast Meteorology, meaning I have to get my resume and business clothes together. My fitness, per the usual, is also on my shortlist of things to improve. In general, I plan on making myself into a better person.

For the series, I plan on following through with getting the first two novels published (the second one hasn't been written yet). If you look at the "Books" page, you will see a listing for the Book of Fire and its expected release date in March of 2011. My plan is to start writing the second novel in June, and write the third one in November for NaNoWriMo. Also, keep an eye out for drawings from time to time from the Artistic Director.

So to all a happy New Year and best of luck! Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment