Saturday, November 3, 2012

WriMo, WriMo, WriMo!

It's November! NaNoWriMo is officially here, and after three days, I have written a respectable 5,848 words. At this rate, I will be finished by November 25, which I think will be my fastest win to date.

Here's just some of what's happened so far in The Book of Water:*inhales* Pirates, miniature fleet admirals, giant hammers, naked Janie, smelly Jimmy, and Rocky saves the day. *exhales*

I feel like I'm forgetting somebody though... That's right! I forgot Maya Threads! She's only been mentioned once so far, but has had no scenes or lines. That is one way to boost word count. Another way to boost word count would be to detail (and name) the Pirate captain. Maybe he is out to prove something or is out in the ocean for the experience. Either way, I am going to add another 2,000 words to The Book of Water tomorrow (and there's nothing you can do about it >:3 ).

As far as teasers, I post short quotes on Twitter from time to time, but I do plan on having an excerpt posted on my novel's NaNo page after I cross 25,000 words. I look forward to sharing more with you soon!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment