Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Game Maker

Often times when making a novel, the author fantasizes about his or her novel becoming a movie. I feel I am on the opposite end of that spectrum.

Instead of a movie, I feel my series of novels would better suit a video game. The characters can change classes, use weapons, and rank up, just to name a few things. The stories already allow for plenty of boss battles and mini-games. All I would really need is a team of kick-ass programmers and an epic musical score and we could have the next big RPG on our hands.

Deep Breath

I'm getting ahead of myself, of course. I'm still months from writing another book, and my programming skills are novice at best. Nonetheless, I think this is a cool idea and I'd love to get advice/collaborate on this if possible.

Please leave any suggestions in the comments. I look forward to any opinions you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment