Sunday, October 7, 2018

A Return To My Domain

It's been five years since my last post? That's crazy!

What have I been up to since my last entry? I earned a preliminary teaching license. I've worked various teaching/tutoring jobs. I came to the conclusion that those jobs aren't my cup of tea. I was a data entry clerk for about a month and then spent the ten months following that working on and off in a candle factory. Following my last layoff there, I went back to data entry work and eventually landed my current full-time job.

Also, I moved! It was from one parent's house to another, but that's still a sizable change.

Now on to the important stuff: NaNoWriMo 2018!

Here's a list of a few developments:

  • The tentative title for my book is Senator Space. In short, a Massachusetts senator has to go to great lengths to clear his name.
  • I plan on doing some live streaming via YouTube every 10,000 words. These streams will be announced on Twitter.
  • As for the Realms Quintessential series, books 4 and 5 have yet to be finished. With "Real Life" being a thing, I plan on having both books finished by 2020.
Thanks for stopping by, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment