Sunday, April 21, 2019

Building Consistency in Life and Fiction

Last week I wrote about making time to get things done. This week, I made it to the gym three times. I also tracked my calories more often this week, leading me to lose a couple pounds. Add to that the fact that my room/office is still decent compared to last weekend.

The next phase in improving my situation is to clear off my desk. I have the Book of Wind printed onto some typewriter paper. The taller paper requires more space for work. This work needs to get done because I have a few ideas in my head and I don't want to forget them.

As far as concrete numbers, my goal is to have The Book of Wind up to 20,000 words by the end of May. Overall, I want to have 50,000 words by the end of the year. Publishing this volume in 2019 is in question, but I'd rather put something quality together than something rushed.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment