Sunday, April 14, 2019

This is a Rarity

Usually on a Sunday, I am away most of the day tutoring math. I had no appointments today, so a good part of the day was spent doing some Spring cleaning. My floors definitely needed to be cleared of stuff.

My worst problem as of recent is time. Between a full-time job, a side hustle, and household issues, it's difficult to make time for much else. It's more important that I take time to meal prep and exercise. I'm even taking a break from my YouTube channel in order to relieve some stress.

The fact that I'm posting to this blog is a rarity. It was not my intent to go on a six-month hiatus. It was also not my intent to take so much time to write the last two novels of the series. It is my intent to post more often and to finish my stories. I won't commit to a schedule just yet, but even working on them one hour per week will be an improvement.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment