Monday, June 27, 2011

Kindle-ing Adventure!

The last week has been pretty busy. Between an internship and preparing a book review for a fellow author, I haven't had much time to work on The Book Of Earth. However I did find some time to work on it today, and some more progress was made.

Writing the rough draft of a novel has to be my favorite part of the writing process. The rough draft doesn't necessarily have to flow. That's a job for editing. Here I can just write something if it sounds good at some point in the story. For example, I am still early in the story, but I had a good idea for the middle of it, so I focused on writing that. It helps me write by letting creativity flow.

Here is some news on The Book Of Fire. During the first week of July, the paperback edition of the book will be unavailable. I have fixed mistakes in the current edition and changed the line spacing for a more correct and robust book. After I approve this copy, the book will be available again.

However... If you want to start the adventure during downtime, The Book Of Fire is now available on Kindle. You can find the link underneath the "Books" tab.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment