Monday, August 22, 2011

Social Media Update!

Hello everyone! Today I want to talk to you about changes to social media for my series.

With The Book of Earth now over 11,000 words, I am starting to post teaser quotes to the Facebook page. The first one was posted yesterday, featuring the rebel General Amon Alucard. Since I'm moving back to school in less than a week, I will be posting a couple more quotes to keep you updated as a settle back into my routine.

As for the Twitter stream, there has been a recent influx of new followers. I follow for follow, and with each new follower (or batch of followers) I send out a "Special Thanks" tweet. With this influx, I think it's highly likely the stream will have over 100 followers within the next month! I will make a special drawing for my followers when that 100 is crossed.

Finally, there is the YouTube channel. I plan on making a new trailer for The Book of Fire soon. I also plan on doing a YT Orbit, as to show my readers more about me.

Plenty of changes are on the way, and I hope you will join me!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment