Monday, March 5, 2012

A Gift for Me... or You?

Hey everybody!

It's the start of another week of classes, more notably the last one before Spring Break. I do have a couple midterms to contend with before heading home, so my writing time will be limited so I can get some quality study time. Not to worry though, I still plan on moving to the editing phase for The Book of Earth by March 15.

Also, my birthday is coming up! In fact, I turn 22 tomorrow. What do you want for your birthday? Thanks for asking! There isn't much I'm going to ask for here. Actually, I'm giving a gift to you! For today and tomorrow, the kindle edition of The Book of Fire is available for free. All I ask for is some feedback on the Amazon page when you've finished reading.

These promo days cover my last two promo days from Amazon KDP Select, and I won't be renewing after its enrollment is up. This will allow me to take my book to other eBook distributers. Take advantage of this free book now, because its the last free promo until Book of Earth hits Kindle!

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment