Saturday, July 21, 2012

Eleven Days!

As the day gets closer, I am getting more excited! Just 11 days until The Book of Earth is released!

The focus for this week is maximizing exposure for my books. I finally have a book trailer up for the second volume. I still have a review planned for another book. In addition, a discount code will soon be added to the books page for those who want a paperback copy (code should also work for The Book of Fire, for those who want to start from the beginning).

As for release day, I am planning a release show on BlogTV. You can chat with me live on August 1st at 8PM Eastern. I should be available for at least two hours, but I'll stick around longer if the audience is there!

If you have a blog and would like a guest writer, I am available to write. I specialize in the topics of creative writing and speed writing.

See you at the show, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment