Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Running Dreams

I've been feeling excited lately. Why? Literature and Athleticism,

Of course, tomorrow is release day for The Book of Earth. Tomorrow morning, I'll be linking up the paperback and kindle pages for Book 2, along with a discount code for paperback (good at the Createspace e-store for 25% off). The live show is still on as scheduled, and I look forward to seeing you there!

On the athletic side (I have one of those, I am surprised as well!), I've come down with the running bug. One with a goal of going to Rio in 2016. A dream of this scale comes with steps of course, as I can't run a marathon with my training to date and my weight (need to lose 70-80 pounds). Within the next few weeks, I'll run my first 5K, after which training begins for a 10K. Ramble Ramble Ramble...

tl;dr: Steps, my friends... steps.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment