Saturday, September 15, 2012

Power of 10?

The number 10 is on my mind right now, and probably for good reason. Yesterday was my fourth "Free Book Friday" and I crossed 100 (10^2) total free copies of The Book of Earth. Though I'm excited to have this exposure, it hasn't translated into much else. There are still no ratings or comments on my books. I encourage anybody who downloaded a copy to leave a rating. It will help me by showing where I need to improve as a writer.

Speaking of improvements, I may scale back on Project M, where I make a new edition of my books when they sell 1000 (10^3) copies. Seeing as The Book of Earth is over 100 distributed copies, Project M will become Project C. This way I can work on improving my books between now and NaNoWriMo.

Also, on the note of 10, I need to sell one more paperback copy of either of my books to make royalty. If you buy the 10th copy, I'll make you something out of Perler beads. Okay? Deal!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment