Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Finding Time

Hey everyone! I think I have a solution to my scheduling thing from the last post.

I punched my schedule into Google calendar, all of my classes and forecasting time. Then I followed my school days with "Writing Hours" so give myself some time each day to work on my novels. This way, I'll have time to work on both my homework and my creative needs.

Speaking of writing hours, I am taking a page of advice from one of my friends. He suggested that if I can't think of an idea for my story, then I should start typing what I already have written (The Book of Earth is handwritten, compared to The Book of Fire, which was typed straight out). So far, I have the first chapter typed up and I came up with another idea for a scene in the chapter. I might plug in chapter two during writing time today.

Also, some good news on the social media front! The Twitter for Realms Quintessential now has over 100 followers. To celebrate, I made a "Thank You" card over on the Facebook page, and I also started distributing Createspace discount codes. To get $2.00 a copy of The Book of Fire, use the site and code below.

Code: CMTS6E3Z

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment