Monday, October 24, 2011

Prepping for NaNoWriMo

As October draws to a close, I am frequently reminded that it is almost time for NaNoWriMo once again. Last year, I used the contest to write The Book of Fire.

This year, I plan to use NaNoWriMo to take a break from the series, seeing as The Book of Earth is roughly halfway done. My idea for this year's contest is a space-themed action comedy based on a doodle I drew on a notebook last school year. Should I be successful in writing this novel in a month, I will use the free proof copy to print The Book of Earth,  as I plan for this novel to be exclusively for digital format.

Speaking of digital formats, The Book of Fire is undergoing a reformatting. The new edition will have an interactive table of contents. When this is done, you'll see a picture of what it looks like in my Kindle library! Very exciting times.

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment