Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Change of Plans

As I write this post, I am sitting in my room/office in Springfield. I should be on my way to Florida right now, but due to unforeseen circumstances, the trip was cancelled.

Despite the circumstances, I had  an excellent Christmas. Santa was very generous to me, even giving me a camcorder for my new YouTube project. Since it won't have anything to do with Realms Quintessential, I set it up as a separate channel.

Speaking of Realms, I am getting back to The Book of Earth starting in January. I was working on Epic Sofa D this month, but between holidays and the story's complexity, I decided it was best to put it on the back burner for now.

Today's Question: How do you plan on getting back on track after the holidays? Leave your responses below.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment