Monday, April 23, 2012

Confessions of a Writer

Hey everybody,

As much as I thoroughly enjoy writing books, there is one confession I have to make: I am not much of a reader.

So far in 2012, I've only read one book for entertainment, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Currently, I'm about two-thirds of the way through The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (not two-thirds through the trilogy, just the first book). My next read is American Gods by Neil Gaiman, which I got through an online gift exchange.

It's not that I dislike reading. Put a good book in my hands and I will be entertained. It's just that I've been busy lately and haven't had much time between assignments and work to sit down and get into a book. Once I get past the end of this month, I should have more time to sit down and enjoy a good text.

Reader Questions: How many books have you read so far this month? Any recommended books?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment