Friday, May 11, 2012

Half and Half (and Half)

Hey everybody:

It seems surreal to me that I'll be done with my undergraduate career in a week, and I'll (hopefully) have my degree in two. And in that same time frame, I'll have a final draft of The Book of Earth completed.

It's strange how time to be moving awkwardly. A mix of the hours going slow and the days going fast. It's like falling, but you only go halfway, then halfway, and halfway again, being so close to the ground but never actually touching. Each morning, I wake up and say "X days until graduation" then let out a warbled roar in shock at how close I am to commencement.

Other than my time observation, I don't have any more novel news at the moment, but I will definitely post an update if it warrants it!

Reader Question: What are you reading this summer? What are your favorite genres?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment