Friday, May 4, 2012

May the Fourth (Among Other Things)

Hey everybody!

It's another Friday update. I've been busy lately with schoolwork, and with my first final coming up on Wednesday (May 9th), and other assignments to get done before then, progress on The Book of Earth has been slow.

However, I do have some good news for those anticipating the release! A sample is now available through the CreateSpace Gallery. There will be a link to the sample on the "Books" page. It includes the first four chapters of The Book of Earth, and you can also rate and comment on the sample there.

I fully intend on sticking to the August 1st publishing date. Between now and the end of the month, I plan to have one chapter finalized a day, granted my academic obligations are met. The sample may also be expanded a couple times between now and the pub date, for your reading entertainment!

Reader Question: Hey! Cinco de Mayo is tomorrow! Are you celebrating? If so, how?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment