Monday, May 7, 2012

Really Real, Really Happening

Hey everybody!

 The time is coming up fast. No, not the pub date, that's still in August. But finals.

I just had my last class (hopefully) of my undergraduate career. There's two finals this week, and two finals next week. The packing pace is slowly picking up, getting ready to move out of Lowell by May 26th. Soon, I'll be back in Springfield, trying to figure out the next stage of my life.

Novel writing will still very much be a hobby of mine. That should be obvious, considering my series is called Realms Quintessential. Whatever my career path winds up being, I know that I'll have writing to express my creatvity and to dream of success (like translating my book into a foreign language, but that will be a later post).

Right now, my focus needs to be on studying. Novel proofing/marketing/fun stuff will be slowed down, but not necessarily stopping. Blog posts will still be on their Monday and Friday schedule, and book proof reading will pick up as finals wind down. Quite frankly, nothing's changing :D

Reader Question: What are you doing this summer? Leave your response in the comments below.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment