Friday, June 8, 2012

Kindle-ing Progress

Hey everybody!

It's been a very busy time between the last post an this one. I graduated on May 26th with my Bachelor's of Science from UMass Lowell. I've also been putting in a bunch of job applications both for science jobs and smaller jobs (to get me on my feet, keep things running etc). I've also started a 5-K training program, in which I'm at the second week of ten.

That's not to say that I've stopped working on The Book of Earth. ARCs are being sent to a few places, and press releases and promotional materials are being sent along with them. I am fully intent on having this book public on August 1st.

And THAT is not to say the Kindle version won't be out the same day. While I wait for my ARCs to come in, and between making promotional stuff, I am tagging up my book file with HTML and CSS, making sure it looks great on the eReader. I actually find the coding part to be fun. It gives a puzzle of finding out what works in the eBook format.

All in all, pretty excited with the progress that's being made!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment