Friday, June 15, 2012

PARTY PARTY PARTY

AND THE CAPS STOP... now.

I do have a couple reasons to celebrate. First, my graduation party is tomorrow. (Sorry, internet, you're not invited.) I'm looking forward to swimming, eating a lot of food, and the company of friends and family. I just have to remember to bring sunscreen so I don't bake like I did when I went fishing in Lowell.

Second reason: I have physical copies of The Book of Earth! In other words, I cashed in my NaNoWriMo 2011 code. The five copies I have are already slated for delivery elsewhere, including a local print publication and a YouTuber in California (yet to be revealed). Two copies are going to friends who helped name a character in the novel. The fifth is still a toss-up. If I don't arrange a delivery for it by Sunday night, it will more than likely be a contest copy!

So stay tuned to the blog and the twitter for more information on a possible giveaway. Perhaps you can have a reason to party! (or at least be mildly excited)

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment