Friday, June 29, 2012

Need a Writer?

It's almost July! Just about one month until I release The Book of Earth!

I'm pretty excited about this next month. I got a job, and though its temporary for the time being and not related to my degree, its employment nonetheless. I also upgraded to a full version of Office and completed the Kindle edition of The Book of Earth, which is now waiting on KDP for publishing day! Third, I also have two video projects to do: a trailer for my book, and a book review for The Deadly Game.

This July, I am looking to write guest posts for blogs as part of my online tour. Preferably, these would be in the second half of the month. My genre is fantasy. I am also a two-time NaNoWriMo winner, so I can write about improvisation and creativity. If you are looking for a guest writer, please contact me at RealmsQE@gmail.com

Consider it a help-me-to-help-you scenario :) 

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment