Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Putting Out the "Fire"

As you can see from the books page, The Book of Fire is currently unavailable. There are multiple reasons for this. First, it needs quite a few tweaks such as a few misplaced apostrophes a few wrong words that need fixing. Second, it needs a world name: Viribia. I introduced this world in The Book of Earth, but I need to go back to the first volume and put it in.

Finally (and most importantly) I am pitching my novel to publishers. I feel that getting my novel into an established publisher's hands will get me better access to an editor and a cover artist. Both of these will give the curb appeal I'm looking for with my novels.

If you wish to buy a copy of The Book of Earth, both formats are still available on the books page. It will be for sale until I am done tweaking Fire or until my Kindle Promotions run out for Earth, whichever happens first. Either way, that's at least a month or two away. Just more polish for my gems in the rough.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment