Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Streamlining

This week, I'm trying to straighten out my room/office so it doesn't get so cluttered. Cleaning is not one of my favorite things to do, but it has to get done. My usual method involves taking everything off my floor, putting it on my bed, vacuuming the carpet, then putting everything on the bed away. Only problem: I tend to get lazy when cleaning my room.

Unless I actually finish cleaning my room, I end up sleeping on the living room couch. Since the couch is short  and narrow (ie I am a large guy), I usually wake up with a stiff neck, arm, shoulder, or some combination of those. Not good for sleep or posture.

It's almost the same thing for my novel business, which is currently based out of my bottom desk drawer. It's hard to get stuff done when everything is mixed up. There's stuff that doesn't even belong there, like bank paperwork, school magazines, and computer cables. Once I get this drawer straightened out, perhaps things will go a bit smoother.

Quick Programming Note: There will not be a Saturday post this week. I'll be on a trip with family and away from my computer. I'll be back next Tuesday!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment