Sunday, August 26, 2012

Wheels Rolling

So far, my Sunday has been going well. I weighed in this morning, and despite having the center of balance of the Leaning Tower of Pisa, I lost 3.5 pounds. I also got to drive the family car for the first time. We went to the next town over and got some coffee and pastries.

I feel as though the metaphorical wheels are starting to turn for me. I had a job interview on Friday with a company that seems like a great place to work for with management that seems very accommodating. Should I get the job, I can make a budget for a car and other things I need/want. Then things will take of from there. I am very excited about my future, and I feel it's going to start soon.

However, there are some "cars" that need a push. The Book of Fire is one of them. I may take an hour a day to reformat the Kindle edition, plug Viribia into the story, tweak the grammar, all to have it back up by the middle of next month. I also have a book review to do, which should be done withing the next week.

Once I get "fueled up" I can start making some progress. *Drinks Coffee*

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment