Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Goals

Just a short blog post for today. It's a long day here, and I'm in the classroom for the duration. As much as I enjoy writing, my classes need to come before it.

That being said, I'm pushing my rough draft target forward to the middle of February. This will be about 1500 words a day, which seems manageable. I will also be restarting my YouTube project, except it won't be on a daily basis. It will probably once a week, but no more than twice a week.

As I mentioned in the previous post, I am starting a job on campus. I plan on putting money down from the first check for a new printer/scanner so I can make stickers (the blanks have shipped, should be getting those soon). I am still dedicated to giving my readers a quality book and it's my hope that this will be of value.

Anyways, I have to get lunch now. My next class is coming up fast!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment